Christian Media Basicsmedia training tools
CMB is the training section associated with MediaRoles.org. Each lesson will contain the following elements:
- A Powerpoint presentation of each lesson complete with presentation notes for each slide
- A downloadable booklet that closely follows the content of the Powerpoint
- A web page dedicated to that lesson and how to use it
- An invitation to join the Media Roles Group on Facebook
CMB is a compilation of the basic elements of Christian media production. They have been published as separate elements in the past but now come together under a uniform identity and brand
Our LessonsThese materials have been prepared with the Christian media professional in mind. They are particularly useful for orientation of new workers and for training purposes. In their original form they were prepared in the context of radio and FEBC but have been updated and broadened in scope to cover a wider range of media that the media worker has available today. You are encouraged to download them and use them for your own purposes but if they are modified you are requested to seek permission from the author. They may be translated into other languages as appropriate.
- Transformational Development
- Media in the Mission of the Church
- The Contemporary Communication Scene
- Audience Segmentation
- Who are You? Who Are We?
- The Policies that Guide us.